Approved: March 15, 2017 and October 9, 2018
** Effective July 1st, 2013 Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) premiums are subject to 8% Manitoba Provincial Retail Sales Tax. $25.00 premium + $2.00 PST = $27.00
Notes: (October 23, 2018)
- For information on 2018 Dues/Fees, please contact the MAMRT office.
- 2019 Dues reflect a CAMRT increase of $5.00 for Full Practising Membership, a CAMRT increase of $2.00 for Non-Practising Membership and a MAMRT decrease of $3.00 for both Full Practising and Non Practising Membership (Waiver of $3.00 Admin Fee)
- Membership approval of the Board's recommendation to pro-rate MAMRT dues will be sought at the MAMRT's 2019 Annual General Meeting.
REFUNDS: Approved/Effective July 1, 2018
CAMRT will consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact the MAMRT office for further information.
MAMRT Refund Policy:
1. MRTs who are resigning from MAMRT Membership (due to retirement/transfer out of Manitoba) may be eligible for a refund, as follows:
Notification Prior to June 30: 50%, less $25.00 Administrative Fee
Notification After June 30: No refund
2. MRTs who are going "on leave" may elect to convert from Full-Practising Membership to Non-Practising Membership and may be eligible for a refund. Please contact the MAMRT office for details.